Calories In Noble Pils Which Is More Important To Watch Out For When Trying To Lose Weight? Fat Or Calories?

Which is more important to watch out for when trying to lose weight? fat or calories? - calories in noble pils

I am 15 years old, 5'4 "and weighs 154 pounds. I believe that losing weight 4 a while, but b / c weak and thin to friends who do not like what they eat, I 'I have nothing . Recently, I've lost 8 kilos, although because of hunger. (I know it's bad.), But now that I started eating again on weight, eating quick, almost daily, do i dont kno what 2nd

The problem is that my father bring home fast food, b / CI, which, like her and tell her not to make. You never see me eat, I do not think so. But everything we eat is high in CAL. 4 For example, I have a Barnes & Noble down the street from the school. so ill go in and a starbcks FRAP and cheese. O_o. that (I looked at calorieking.com) hasabout 50 grams of fat and tons of CAL.

But if my Calc calories today was about 1630 Cal. not much? But I'm sure I'm goin over my daily limit of 60 grams of fat. So, what do I have to note 4 fat or CAL?

0 comments:

Post a Comment