Master Of Defense License Key Torrent How Would This Work Out Financially?

How would this work out financially? - master of defense license key torrent

My father owns a company that no financial statistics anylsis defense companies and weapons of the large manufacturing companies. I intend to get an ROTC scholarship to a good college, and in the U.S. Army as a 2nd Lieutenant

For the moment I am only the 2nd Lieutenant who returned my father and transferred its business to me, so I told myself to stay in the army for eighteen years and continued to rise to the rank of lieutenant - colonel or colonel

In college, receive a diploma in business administration and then received a Master of Ivy Leauge in the business, if he had good grades in school.

Then I will as a manufacturer and distributor of licensed weapons of war by U.S. Federal Govt license. and distribution of arms to parties by the U.S. government an approvedna I subsidize part of the company with my father died for me is to make an official defense contractors.

Is this a good idea for a profitable business? It should also be possible, but I think it is.

What do you say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment